Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Houston, TX
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in strategy, consulting, technology, operations and digital services, Accenture works closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; digital marketing; social media; events and sponsorships; internal communications; media and analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; recruitment marketing; and client- and opportunity-centric marketing.
The Location Marketing Associate Manager role contributes to the design and executes an integrated marketing and communications strategy to help grow Accenture’s business in Houston. To achieve this, the individual will be responsible for working with the Marketing Manager to position Accenture as a leading local company while building consideration for our capabilities across target clients, recruits, employees and alumni. The individual will also be responsible for helping to execute Accenture local initiatives to build connections that develop our position within the fabric of Houston and position our executives as business leaders and experts in those communities amongst: current and target G2000 company executives, the media, key government leaders, innovation and technology eco-system players and non-profits.
The individual will report to the Location Marketing Managing for Houston. The position will be based in Houston, supporting the marketing strategy, program development and execution including:
1. External Communications Program
- Develop digital and social media plans in Houston to amplify the visibility of Accenture
- Assist in the execution of local sponsorships to position Accenture as a business leader
2. Client Experience Program
- Execute Marketing & Communications strategies to increase penetration of target clients and targets and to help expand our share of wallet with those companies
- Work collaboratively with the brand team and design agencies on brand and client engagement materials demonstrating Accenture as an innovative business leader in the Houston market.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager, industry and Accenture business marketing teams to execute strong client programs across our targets clients—ensuring program objectives are integrated with geographic, industry, Accenture business and corporate marketing objectives.
3. Relationship Development Program
- Aid the execution of effective, targeted relationship development efforts that bring our leaders together with senior client executives (from large events to individualized one-on-one opportunities).
- Aid relationship building with key local business associations and non-profit organizations to help our local leaders secure board positions and committee memberships that will weave our leaders (and Accenture) into the fabric of the community (and Houston’s innovation ecosystem).
- Aid the implementation of national Inclusion & Diversity programs at the local level bringing together our clients and Accenture executives, demonstrating our commitment to building a truly inclusive workforce.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to refine the local marketing CRM process, manage the CRM data capture and provide periodic CRM metrics.
4. Employee Experience Program
- Execute the local internal communications strategy and implement programs aligned with that strategy to optimize the employee experience and develop an environment of a great place to work.
- Lead the digital employee communications, working collaboratively with the workplace solutions team, the Houston people council and the local markets lead. Develop a digital communications plan that incorporates internal digital signage, the Houston intranet pages and the Houston intranet social media. Measure the employee engagement with the digital communications and refine the plan.
- Measure and document program results
- Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time reporting
- Ensure the Marketing Manager is kept appraised of progress against projects.
- Participate in the Marketing & Communications Council and assist the Marketing Manager to facilitate these meetings.
- Ongoing research and communication of insights to the Houston Marketing Manager, the Southwest Marketing Director and the Marketing & Communications Council.