Job Location: IL - Chicago, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00511643 00511643_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are seeking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com to a wide variety of financial services clients (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) at the enterprise level. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. Candidates should be able to design marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce.com capabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy. Candidates should have an understanding of Call Centers, Contact Centers or Delivery Centers as well as marketing, sales, and services processes. Candidates should have an understanding of key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Relationship Support environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Support environment and other Business units such as Sales, or Back-Office. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Support environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the following: Current or prior Management Consulting experience. Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance).
- Minimum of 2 year of requirements gathering experience
- Minimum of 3 years of CRM, Microsoft, Oracle or Salesforce systems implementation experience in one or more of the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance) is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of, Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com preferably development or some architecture.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Previous experience with:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service and/or Cloud experience is required
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM Salesforce technology Certifications
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with CRM Salesforce functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.