Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience. Agility Services is hiring full-time employees to work as Content Moderation Associates on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients.
As a Content Moderation Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported for account support. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries according to defined policies and procedures
- Serve as an advocate for the user community
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside policy
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements of the client
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Gather, analyze, and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve overall user experience
- Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of user community
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
In the context of this role, individuals may be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ safety and well-being and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
As an Agility Services employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in the Domain Area of North Austin or Downtown Austin, TX, depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours / Shifts
The role requires incumbents to work 5 out of 7 days a week on a 8½-hour shift with 8 paid hours during this time frame.
The following shifts are currently available: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM; 4:00 PM – 12:30 AM; and 12:00 AM – 8:30 AM.
NOTE: Shifts and rotation frequency (if applicable) are subject to change, depending upon business needs.
Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules, but guarantees cannot be made. While individuals may work within a set shift, due to the nature of our business being 24/7, 365-days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility to work outside of their core hours, and remain open to working different shifts in the event coverage is needed, or if business needs subsequently change.
Depending on location and shift hours worked, meals are provided at no expense to employees at the client site.