Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
This studio is based in Redwood City, CA (Silicon Valley area.)
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of “new IT” solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture’s broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
The Delivery Lead Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple cross-functional development programs while working closely with a team of technical program managers, engineering teams, product management teams, and business teams to lead them towards a launch. The Delivery Lead Manager role involves regular communication with leadership on status, risks, plans, and changes in launch strategy.
- Acts as a Delivery Lead on complex projects in parallel with significant scope/systems dependencies, focused on software definition and execution
- Assembles the team of User Experience (UX), UI Developer, Backend Developer, and others to execute the software project
- Drives the process on complex projects to ensure software is being developed that meets the customer need.
- Acts as an established, knowledgeable resource on the traditional and Agile methodology, effectively applies knowledge to projects, and enforces project standards.
- Provides coaching for other team members to improve skill sets.
- Drives reviews with the team and key stakeholders/users, with an emphasis on reviewing working code
- Tracks the exact status of assigned projects at all stages by using tools like Jira, Phabricator
- Works with project team to continuously update dates, scope, status, and documentation so that the project and its status are well understood
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the systems architecture that impacts assigned projects.
- Brings excellent insight into new projects around dependencies / potential issues, influences the design of projects, and rapidly identifies and resolves technical dependencies and risks.
- Champions the end-user, and ensures the software meets associated needs
- Where business unit funding is needed, manages the process of scoping and budgeting.