- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma plus a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of training delivery experience, using multiple delivery methods
- Prior work experience employing instructional design principles and practices including adult learning methodology, interactive training and learning design, eLearning design principles, and designing for multi-generational audiences
- Proven experience in designing and facilitating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Strong administrative, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within scope, on time, and on budget
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with effective learning methodologies, tools, and learning management systems
- Experience coordinating events and preparing learning guides and other related materials
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and plan for obstacles or barriers to learning and performance support solutions
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse learners, including the ability to cohesively present, organize information, and effectively articulate messages
- Proficiency in Microsoft software for office productivity, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Education, Training and Development, Organizational Design, or related field
- Prior training experience in a technical support or client care operation
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.