Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00489948 00489948_en
SaaS Technology Consulting Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Resources SaaS team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our SaaS practice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments and implementations of SaaS solutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to digitize core functions of their business such as sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, human capital management, or quote to cash processes? Can you take advantage of our market leading capabilities and proprietary assets and methodologies to simplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes then SaaS is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaS practice, you’ll often be:
• Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations and digitization of core functions such as: sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, financial performance management, human capital management, and quote to cash processes.
• Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developing transformational solutions that drive value-based business outcomes.
• Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibility assessments.
• Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
• Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
• Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful results for our clients.
• Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including functional knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus & Technology Delivery Manager analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Industry Applications-RES professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
Interacts with senior
management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need
to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making.
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• 2+ years of experience within one or more of the following industries: Oil and Gas, Utilities (electricity, gas and water), Chemicals, or Natural Resources (mining, metals, forest products, and building materials companies).
• 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following functions:
o Sales force automation
o Customer service and support
o Supply chain management
o Financial management
o Financial performance management
o Human capital management
o Quote to cash processes (configure, price, quote)
• 2+ years of experience implementing and integrating one or more of the following SaaS solutions:
• 2+ years of experience leading high performing delivery teams
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Passion for technology trends (e.g. Interactive, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud)
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, please do read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.