Job Location: AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Job Number: 00479511 00479511_en
Organization: Accenture Technology
Location: South West Region (Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Austin)
Travel Requirements: Global mobility:short business trips (1-2 weeks) and/or longer assignments (3-6 months) on client projects in region and beyond, 30-50% of time.
Position: Artificial Intelligence Architect
At Accenture, the Emerging Technology group is responsible for incubating the next generation of Accenture’s technology services. By partnering with Accenture Technology Labs, Emerging Technology Delivery and the Technology Industry Ecosystem, it provides expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging technologies with pioneering clients.
The Emerging Technology team is spread worldwide and currently focuses on the following domains: Architecture Excellence, Artificial Intelligence, Connected World, Delivery Innovation, and Software Innovation.
The Artificial Intelligence domain aims to exploit advances in cognitive modelling, natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, ontologies and other AI areas to offer differentiated assets and solutions to our clients.
More specifically, Artificial Intelligence aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, act and learn. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing or sensor processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines or expert systems), while learning from the experience (machine learning, deep learning). When combined, these technologies can lead to various capabilities, including Virtual Agents/chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring solutions, intelligent search etc. See www.accenture.com/aitechnology for more info.
You will alternately be working internally within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across the world to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
· When working internally, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products and offerings, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
· For our clients, you will support the development and deployment of our AI solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of consultants. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. For Analysts and above, depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in AI technology systems integration project delivery
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with programming and design techniques (.Net platform (incl. WPF and WCF), C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, complex event processing, design patterns). Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in one of more of the following areas:· Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks.
· Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification.
· Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition.
· Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection.
· AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations.
- English language required (additional European language a plus)- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.