Job Location: MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Job Number: 00478537 00478537_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products High Velocity ERP team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a 400,000 strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll often be:
• Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
• Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
• Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
• Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
• Leading application design and configuration
• Leading ERP transformation and design within supply chain modules
• Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
• Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
Our Commitment to You
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP Supply Chain implementation experience
• Minimum of 2 full life-cycle implementations
• Minimum of 2 years of client-facing consulting experience
You will also have some of the following experience and skills:
• Experience with clients in the Products Operating Group (life sciences, retail, industrial, travel, and consumer goods)
• An understanding the business imperative of the newest SAP technologies and ability to tell that story in a compelling manner
• Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
• Experience working with clients to solve business issues supported through technology
• Experience with Supply Chain planning processes S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics Planning, and Production Planning in the Consumer Goods & Services industry
• Defining requirements as well as solutions to the requirements.
• Experience leading teams and building skills of others in the Supply Chain Planning business processes.
• Delivering technology innovation services
• Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
• Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
• Analytics solutions
• Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
• Different technology architectures and trends
• Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
• Knowledge of Dev Ops processes and tools
• Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.