Job Location: MN - Minneapolis
Job Number: 00475702 00475702_en
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
The Senior .NET Web Developer, in collaboration with project team members, designs, develops, and tests new software solutions and new versions of existing Mortgage Cadence software.
• Developing features for our SaaS platform using the latest .NET technologies.
• Understanding, recommending, and adhering to applicable software design and coding standards.
• Building and deploying software to integration environments.
• Fielding technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
• Providing development estimates for enhancement requests.
• Investigating and resolving bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
• Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
• Researching new software development concepts and providing suggestions for improvements. Supports other developers by providing advice and educational opportunities.
• Leading and directing the work of others.
• Ability to work interactively with team members
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Software design capability
• Strong technical leadership skills
• 7+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of ASP.NET/C#
• 7+ year experience working within formal software development life cycle structure
• Experience in the following technologies:
o TSQL or SQL
Preferred Knowledge of the following:
• Scrum Agile
• Test Driven Development
• Team Foundation Server
• IIS administration
• Mortgage industry knowledge
• VBScript ASP
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?