Job Location: WA - Seattle
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00473073 00473073_en
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
The Application Services Retail Products Account Executive is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts to include but not limited to testing, factory development, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities. Typically, the Application Services Account Executive is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work (i.e., Technology, Digital). Within an account, the Account Executive reports directly to the Client Account Lead and or Technology Account Lead.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL WORK TO:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Leads the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Work closely with the commercial director to report on P&L and MIS for incremental sales
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the GDN to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Work with the client to establish a prioritization approach, and adjust priorities of work with clients as necessary
- Ensure resolution of service performance issues
- Manage supply and demand, service quality, change orders, and recovery plans
- Achieve Application Services contract controllable income (CCI) targets, forecasts, puts/takes
- Identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Work with the Client Account Lead L/ Commercial Director to originate Application Services EAC adjustments if required
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Account Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers Minimum of one year experience in one of the following industries: Retail / CPG Products
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model
- Demonstrated capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly growing account
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Bachelors or MBA degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top IPPs with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Good understanding of the IPP competitive landscape
- Ability to articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a deal and MSAs with a client
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?