Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
Experience in rapid prototyping, Agile development methodologies
Strong knowledge of and experience in a relevant software engineering or web design discipline
Some experience creating prototypes for platforms such as wearables, mobile, web, and TV
Exposure or experience with cross platform development using engines such as Unity, Unreal 4, etc.
Experience in but not limited to and including full stack development, computer vision, machine learning, robotics and being awesome.
- Experience in rapid prototyping, Agile development methodologies
- Experience working closely as part of a design teams to assist with best practices and execution of designs for various channels
- Ability to combine multiple technologies into a solution, learning as you go to integrate new pieces into the solution.
- Motivation to seek out opportunities for self-development
- Effective and efficient administrative management skills (time reporting, expense submission, etc.)
- Enthusiasm towards engaging with and working within a multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Drive to continuously strive to exceed client expectations
- Willingness and desire to challenge your own conventions with technology that surrounds us.
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Permanent Transfer Requirements
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 - Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
- If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
- Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.