Job Location: NY - New York
Job Number: 00468653 00468653_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, information, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and information by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to gather and analyze requirements, design and implement GRC solutions.
• Configure Archer applications and questionnaires to support security, risk management, audit and compliance practices
• Perform testing
• Create documentation
• Ability to demonstrate the configured functionality to business stakeholders
• Ability to travel up to 100%
• Minimum of 1 year hands on Archer GRC configuration experience including application fields, layout, calculations, data-driven events, notifications, workflow, questionnaires, reports and dashboards
• Experience with Archer access control including dynamic and inherited record permissions, roles and groups
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Information Technology
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with packaging and deployment of solutions
• Experience with Data Feed Manager
• Experience with Data Publication Service
• Hands on experience with Archer GRC version 6.x and Advanced Workflow
• Experience with platform upgrades
• Experience with Archer platform support including Archer Control Panel, IIS, SQL, Windows Server
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing
to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in
the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.