Job Location: VA - Arlington
Job Number: 00467887 00467887_en
iDefense in Partnership with Accenture
Join iDefense in Partnership with Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your world.
At Accenture, we’re building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we’re building a culture of innovation and collaboration where employees are encouraged to develop their own solutions to problems, pursue research projects to complement their formal role, and actively engage the broader security community.
The Accenture production engineering team is seeking an experienced developer to work on our enterprise products in the field of Internet security. In this role, you will create innovative solutions and work on exciting products that will provide critical security intelligence. You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment alongside other developers to deliver quality software to our customers.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
Angular.js and many open source libraries.
• Perform “Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and
everything in between.
• Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
• Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
• Write automated unit tests
• Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a devops model to rapidly develop, test, and
deploy code into production.
• Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies.
• Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently.
• Minimum 5 years of experience building web applications.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Java programing language.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with scripting languages such as Groovy or Ruby.
• Minimum 3 years of experience writing unit tests.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with search technologies such as ElasticSearch, SOLR, Lucene
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Git, SVN or similar version control systems
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Linux administration and shell scripting & experience with Graph databases is a plus.
• Minimum 1 years of experience / exposure / knowledge of NOSQL databases like Hadoop, Cassandra, REDIS, and MongoDB.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?