Job Location: TX - Dallas
Job Number: 00467867 00467867_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions, and solve our client’s most complex business challenges.And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industries, you’ll work with clients to positively impact the lives of consumers, patients, and travelers. You’ll affect what people purchase, how they shop and what they drive, have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers, and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Upon joining the Accenture team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry-defining transformational programs. You will use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting - SAP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic back-office application towards a modern architecture thatenables digital enterprise transformation? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business, and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully designed and implemented ERP solutions driving maximum business value?
If yes, then Products SAP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As an SAP AFS/FMS Retail Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
· Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
· Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise
· Create and distribute reusable Solution Platform sales and delivery content to ensure scalability of solution area and group
· Provide point of view on Solution Platform and vendor market place
· Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities
· Help lead and contribute to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects
· Help support vendor relationship for Solution Platform sales and delivery
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Minimum of 3 years of SAP Retail FMS/AFS experience (Wholesale, Procurement, Inventory Management, MRP, Inbound Logistics)
• Minimum of 3 years of 5 years experience using SAP Apparel and Footwear Solutions (AFS) software or SAP Fashion Management Solutions (FMS) or SAP I/S Retail
• Minimum of 3 years of 5 years’ experience in the IT consulting or Fashion industry
• Previous Retail Finance experience including retail method accounting to cost accounting, retail margin reporting
• Bachelor's Degree is required
· Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions
SET YOURSELF APART AS A CONSULTING PRACTIONER -
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
· Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
· Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
· An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
· An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
· A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
· Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.