Job Location: MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Job Number: 00466822 00466822_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s High Velocity ERP team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs.
Products Technology- High Velocity ERP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then High Velocity ERP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to be at the forefront of ERP transformation.
As an SAP Supply Chain Planning Technology Consulting Senior Manager, you’ll often be:
• Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling supply chain transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
• Overseeing the production and implementation of SAP supply chain management solutions for advanced planning and scheduling, procurement, manufacturing and warehouse management processes, as well as for engineer-to-pay, order-to-cash and plan-to-build business cycles
• Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in the areas of supply chain transformation
• Helping to develop and expand the High Velocity ERP consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
• A minimum of 7 years of SAP APO and/or IBP implementation experience
• A minimum of 3 full life-cycle implementations
• A minimum of 5 years of client facing consulting experience
You will also have experience with most of the following:
• ERP and Supply chain strategy and roadmap design
• Knowledge of underlying table structures in Order Management, Shipping and Inventory.
• Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
• Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• ERP advisory services
• Different ERP technologies and trends
• Experience of enterprise architecture
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.