Job Location: MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Job Number: 00466796 00466796_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting’s High Velocity ERP team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of the Products Operating Unit’s strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consultant, you’ll often be:
· Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Order to Cash transformation programs,
· Helping to define Customer and Logistics technology roadmaps and solutions,
· Providing technology consulting services,
· Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients,
· Analyzing integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems,
· Supporting the implementation of SAP Order to Cash offerings across industry areas,
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients,
· Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance.
You will have experience with some of the following:
· Delivering technology innovation services
· Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
· Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
· Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
· Analytics solutions
· Different technology architectures and trends
· Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
· Knowledge of Dev Ops processes and tools
· Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel, automotive and consumer goods
· Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
· Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
· Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
· An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
· An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
· A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
· Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions a nice to have
Professional Skill Requirements
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.