Job Location: IL - Chicago
Job Number: 00464908 00464908_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Senior Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
The candidate will be a Senior Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business and Technology Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination technology platforms to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is growing our practice to help these lenders navigate their transformational journeys.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Manager will include:
- Develop world-class solutions for Wholesale credit institutions.
- Define clients' business and technology strategy.
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys
- Deliver Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.).
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces.
- Develop of our next generation Wholesale credit technology offerings.
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of leading complex technology consulting engagements across the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with senior client executives.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday).
• 8-10 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience
• 2+ years consulting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?