Job Location: IL - Chicago
Job Number: 00464522 00464522_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Mgr aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine
methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Min five years full lifecycle ERP delivery experience
- Currently working with Oracle Cloud
- Three years team lead/two years project mgmt. experience
- Experience with multiple modules in either of the Oracle HCM or Oracle Finance Cloud applications
- Strong communication, client facing and analytical skills
- Must be open to travel up to 80-100%
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Knowledge and hands on experience in configuring Oracle Cloud HCM or Financials, including GL, AP, AR, FA, Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support .
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
- Able to manage/deliver large projects, including experience planning and estimating large ERP implementation/upgrade projects
- Proven ability to support sales in ERP area as Subject Matter Expert Understanding of HCM-related business parameters and drivers
- Good understanding of Business Case Development Experience leading, or making major contributions, to large sales proposals for consulting or professional services
- Experience working with CTO/CIO Experience at a large/ Global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini, PWC, KPMG, KBase)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
- Desire to continue to broaden functional and technical skills
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment - Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.