Are you ready to join our Financial Services Technology Advisory practice and support CIOs, CTOs, CSOs and CDOs in transforming their IT capabilities into a business asset for driving improved operational efficiency and enhanced enterprise effectiveness? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to work with each client to plan, build, transform and orchestrate technology solutions to meet their specific business situation, needs and goals?
If yes then Financial Services Technology Advisory is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong and vibrant Technology Advisory global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths, build your specialization and position you for success. YOUR ROLE As a Financial Services
Technology Advisory Digital IT Manager:
•You’ll be helping clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies;
•You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models;
•You will help define and implement: multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities;
•You will manage business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients.
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
•5 to 7 years in Scoping and delivering technology innovation services and working as a trusted advisor for Accenture’s clients in both strategic and technical arenas.
•Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration; •Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
•Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation;
•Proven success in building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others;
•,Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
•Experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries.
•An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
•Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
•Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases. •Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
•Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
•Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry. •An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe. •Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following 5 areas:
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.