Job Location: IL - Chicago
Job Number: 00459589 00459589_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
The Legacy Technology Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You’ll be helping clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies
- You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models
- You will help define and implement: multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities
- You will handle business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Bachelor's degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation
- Ability to build and develop high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship
- Experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?