Job Location: CA - El Segundo, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, WA - Seattle
Job Number: 00459534 00459534_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture is making substantial investments to continue its leadership position in the emerging digital business ecosystem as companies pivot to the “New IT”. A key part of this investment lies in designing systems based on Microservices Architecture to help our clients improve agility and speed to market by leveraging modern tools, techniques, and technology to deliver Cloud Native solutions
The Microservices Engineer works with our clients to design and deliver Systems for complex custom projects using the latest Open Source technologies to build application that transcend today’s digital world. The successful candidate will have deep experience in Microservice frameworks as well as deep experience with creating Cloud Native applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle across several Cloud providers include AWS, Azure, and others.
UP TO 100% TRAVEL IS REQUIRED
- Experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- Experience in utilizing Promise pattern, Observables or Reactive Programming (RX)
- Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Evcache, Couchbase, and Redis
- Experience with implementing run-time architecture services (caching, logging, etc)
- Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with Functions as a Service and Server-Less architectures such as AWS Lambda and Azure Functions
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Experience in Performance tuning
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Cloud Traffic Management, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Experience with deploying container based applications using tools such as Docker
- Experience architecting API centric solutions
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.