Job Location: NC - Charlotte
Job Number: 00458808 00458808_en
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Financial Services Capital Markets and embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
FINANCIAL SERVICES CAPITAL MARKETS
Are you ready to join our Capital Markets practice to help our clients prepare for—and navigate—tomorrow’s markets today? Do you want to lead in the digital transformation of Wealth and Asset Management services? Can you bring innovation to front, middle and back-office trading functions and platforms as well as post trade clearing and settlement functions? Are you ready to drive cost efficiency, operational excellence and a customer centric view for leading Investment banks?
If yes then Accenture FS Capital Markets is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new Capital Market innovative world.
THE CAPITAL MARKET TREASURY SENIOR MANAGER WILL:
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients.
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.Provide technology consulting support for clients by sharing industry leading practices, assessing technical capabilities, and shaping and leading large technology change programs.
- Manage teams of Accenture resources to execute on strategic client objectives.
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- 9+ years of solid Project and Delivery Leadership in capital markets industry
- Experience in Corporate Treasury, Funding, Liquidity Management
- Practical knowledge of Traded Products (credit derivatives, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Investment Banking Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office processes
- Knowledge of Treasury technologies and systems
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred. MBA preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?