- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 OR one year of relevant experience with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong PC skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with executives
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.