- Bachelor´s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing and communications, with specialization in alliance marketing
- Content Marketer: Exceptionally strong content marketing skills applied to the the latest marketing approaches and technologies to bring campaigns to life in thought leadership. Expertise in writing and developing content, including synthesizing complex technology topics and writing new pieces ranging from talking points to key messages to PowerPoint presentations to blogs to social media posts and beyond. Exceptional message development and writing skills required, knowledge of Oracle products preferred.
- Innovative, proactive, executive presence: An innovative and proactive thinker with outstanding communication skills and ability to interact directly with senior executives; constantly bringing forward new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven track record: Demonstrated success in leading large scale marketing strategies and achieving results with a focus on alliance marketing programs; ability to work successfully in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders; flexibility and agility to act fast and be responsive to changing business needs
- Expert in corporate communications, messaging, writing and editing, as well as the ability to shape the messaging and stories into digital communications, video and presentation formats to build a comprehensive cultural change program
- Ability to manage internal and external communications programs, with a wide range of responsibilities and activities
- Ability to manage and mentor contractors and more junior members of the team
- Self-discipline to work effectively in a virtual environment with colleagues around the world
- Ability to foster collaboration and engagement across the Marketing & Communications teams, and with our marketing colleagues across Technology, as well as in the Geographic, Accenture Businesses and Operating Group teams
- Role is expected to flex regularly between working out of Accenture office location, and working in a global, virtual environment
- Personal flexibility to travel where and when required, and to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences
- Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront
- Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future
- Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new
- Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptionally strong teaming skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.