- New Joiner Training, central initiatives etc.).
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 6 years' contract management experience
- Minimum 3 years’ post-merger integration experience
- Advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- Professional certification a plus/preferred (i.e., CFCM, CCCM, CPCM)
- Sufficient experience with day-to-day management of complex projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and strong Email communication skills
- Prefer M&A or prior post-merger integration experience
- Prefer program/project management and pre-award hands-on contract management experience
- Competent understanding of company’s business operations, regulatory environment and potential areas of risk in contracting and delivery.
- Competent understanding of company's approval processes and ability to ensure that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process.
- Adept in delivering trainings, presentations and coordinating meetings.
- Very high level of responsiveness and follow through on commitments
- Detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Proven ability to advise and interact with all levels of management (confidence & credibility) and collaborate with sales team
- Proactive and effective oral and written communication skills
- Consistent ability to present complex subject matter in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of and support for Accenture's core values
- Ability to work under high pressure, effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Excellent analytical skills to resolve complex issues
- Proven ability to successfully lead development of processes and related improvements
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Regional travel may be required
- Ability to work on-site at BSU operational location in Berwyn, PA
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.