- Minimum of 10 years of strategy, corporate finance, M&A or valuation experience in a consulting firm, investment bank, accounting firm or major corporation (preferably in corporate development or strategic finance)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skills Preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Shown frequent initiative and an eagerness to break new ground, create opportunities for others, and take risks—as seen through leadership roles—in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Excellent strategic thinker, with demonstrated strategic consulting or related experience in strategy development, competitive strategy, and scenario planning. Clear capability to think like an executive and consistently bring innovative thinking and valuable insight to the table
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to deliver under pressure and provide informed responses to leadership in short timeframes
- Strong interpersonal skills shown by an ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization, build strong relationships, and create a true followership
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy
- High degree of endurance and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly manage changing priorities and diverse subject matters
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment and a desire to share your knowledge to mentor and guide junior team members
- Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong, lasting relationships, and create a true followership
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.