YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with senior leadership level
- Minimum of 5 years of digital architecture (e.g. WCM, eCommerce) experience
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 7 years of related experience in developing, supporting and maintaining a large integrated production application domain while working in an integrated cross-functional team of stakeholders
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of and/or experience leading client-facing digital Architecture projects that specialize in blueprinting, digital business architecture, application rationalization, architecture governance, project quality assurance, and building and/or improving the Office of the Architect.
- Proven track record of providing strategic leadership for a solution, offering both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients.
- Experience in the development of formalized enterprise architecture methodologies
- Experience developing business processes, business applications and database designs that leverage extensive knowledge of systems engineering, Cloud computing, and/or of the following architecture tools -- Systems Architect, TROUX, or ARIS
- Demonstrated ability to lead design and process review sessions that leverage knowledge of industry expertise
- Strong project management skills and hands on experience implementing large, complex web applications
- Experience in a consulting environment, interacting with executive clients and sponsors
- Proven mentoring & coaching capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
WHERE YOU LIVE: Near any Accenture location in the US
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.