Job Location: CA - San Francisco, WA - Seattle
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00435463 00435463_en
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
The Application Services Retail Products Account Executive is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts to include but not limited to testing, factory development, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities. Typically, the Application Services Account Executive is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work (i.e., Technology, Digital). Within an account, the Account Executive reports directly to the Client Account Lead and or Technology Account Lead.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL WORK TO:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Leads the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Work closely with the commercial director to report on P&L and MIS for incremental sales
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the GDN to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Work with the client to establish a prioritization approach, and adjust priorities of work with clients as necessary
- Ensure resolution of service performance issues
- Manage supply and demand, service quality, change orders, and recovery plans
- Achieve Application Services contract controllable income (CCI) targets, forecasts, puts/takes
- Identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Work with the Client Account Lead L/ Commercial Director to originate Application Services EAC adjustments if required
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Account Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers Minimum of one year experience in one of the following industries: Retail / CPG Products
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model
- Demonstrated capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly growing account
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Bachelors or MBA degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top IPPs with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Good understanding of the IPP competitive landscape
- Ability to articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a deal and MSAs with a client
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
How Accenture protects your personal data.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?