- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading architecture and design projects including writing solution and technical design documents
- Prefer at least 1 year experience in RPA space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or related technical field
- Solid experience with at least one market leading automation product, i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, others.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, network topologies, application authentication / authorization and virtual server / desktop environment.
- Robotic products infrastructure and sizing, nuances associated with UI automation with various IT landscapes.
- Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Experience front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements
- Certification in industry leading Robotics Process Automation Products
- Certification in Technical Architecture Design
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.