- Minimum 5 years of experience working on Marketing/Campaign projects in the Digital space (defined above in role description)
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Sales Force Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Marketo and/or DMP’s (Adobe, Blue Kai, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Architect in multiple areas of Digital
- Minimum 2-3 years of software development
- Minimum 2-3 years of estimating experience for software projects
- Minimum 1 year Agile delivery experience
- Flexibility to travel and work on offsite projects
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Industry skills in at least one industry
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies:
- Rich Relevance
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Adobe certification
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Workshop, client interview and focus group facilitation
- Client relationship skills
- Strong business development acumen
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.