- Minimum of 5 years selling large, multi-tower, complex IT services, BPO and/or Infrastructure / Applications Services projects for a major global consulting/technology firm
- Minimum of 8 years selling complex solutions for a global consulting firm to the banking industry client market
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against a $20M or higher target
- Experience working with and/or delivering IT services related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
- Experience working with financial services industry strongly preferred
- Attested ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment; demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under tight deadlines - Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.