- 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
- 1+ years of experienced with API development
- Experienced with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, etc)
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability.
- Hospitality systems like Opera, Micros are key.
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- Version Control (git/github)
- Bash (find, grep, cp, mv, less, top, etc.)
- Basic networking (ip vs. MAC, basic OSI, protocols – http/s, ssh, tcp, sockets, etc.)
- Infrastructure competence (OS familiarity, virtual, cloud, package mgmt/install services, Docker/PCF)
- Basic data formats (json, xml, SQL/NoSQL, csv)
- IoT relevant communication technologies: MQTT, AMQP, HTTP/s, RFID, BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave, 802.11,x
- IoT relevant architecture patterns: Pub/Sub, Event-Driven, Microservices
Professional Skill Requirements
Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Attested ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.