Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to find solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Decides methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Source to Pay projects and initiatives (e.g., Ariba OnDemand, Coupa OnDemand)
- Design, implement, and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals (technology solutions that utilize the methods and processes of modern corporate or institutional buying)
- Advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
- Work closely with clients on roadmap assessments, process re-engineering, software selection evaluations, procurement system implementations, reporting and analytics
- Support business development initiatives, developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Source to Pay practice by driving initiatives around market research, capability development, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain skills in Source to Pay applications process design and configuration
- Application design, development, integration, testing and deployment
- Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of Source to Pay topics
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.