Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team designs tomorrow’s technology and accelerates digital transformation. Here you’ll give new impetus to an ambitious project team that focuses on quality engineering and testing.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion and thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding, where you’ll work on innovative software products in an exciting and international environment.
That’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Passionate about quality assurance and test automation you’ll focus on testing strategies, testing strategy management and mobile testing.
- In this context you’ll develop testing strategies for functional and non-functional test automation and design the corresponding test cases, test scripts and test data.
- On this basis you’ll implement and introduce efficient automation testing processes, including defect reports and result documentation.
- Identifying and finding ways to minimize risks, assure quality, optimize processes and solve problems will also be part of your versatile role.
That’s what we are expecting:
- Either a degree in an IT focused discipline or a similar qualification or training in this field
- First experience in planning and realizing functional tests, system tests, interface tests and/or performance tests as well as in test automation
- Well-versed with software development processes that are relevant for test automation
- Team spirit and willingness to travel
- Good English and German language skills
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.