Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team designs tomorrow’s technology and accelerates digital transformation. Here you’ll give new impetus to our team Intelligent Engineering Services (IES) where developers and clients work together in an agile way to develop innovative solutions for cloud computing, big/fast data, enterprise architecture, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role where you’ll use the most modern technology to lead demanding client projects to success. Take up the challenge and create best-in-class high performance solutions.
That’s how you’ll make a difference:
- This will not only include creating innovative concepts but also implementing new software solutions
- While you‘ll keep your technology knowledge up-to-date, we’ll offer you various opportunities to contribute your ideas, learn from our Java experts and develop your career in the direction you want
- As part of an agile team, you’ll liaise closely with your colleagues
That’s what we are expecting:
- Degree or vocational training and a proven track record in a similar role
- Experience in Backend-oriented and/or Frontend-oriented technologies combined ideally with skills in topics such as DevOps, CI/CD, cloud concepts, RESTful APIs, and microservices
- Experience in application development using Java, J2EE, Spring framework, SQL and ORM technologies combined with knowledge of agile development processes and methods
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German would be a plus
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +41 (0)041 44 219 5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.