What does it mean to lead in the New?
It means doing things differently. It means dreaming up solutions to the world’s biggest challenges—and then delivering them. It means disrupting current norms and creating new ones.
The digital revolution is transforming every aspect of our lives. It’s encouraging the rise of new “disrupter” companies, and it’s putting traditional businesses at risk. We think the best way to survive and thrive beyond the revolution is to embrace what we call “New IT”.
It’s a sweet spot where the latest technologies (like cloud, AI and analytics), the right processes (like Agile, DevOps and Design Thinking) and the right people all come together to pursue some truly disruptive business results. This intersection delivers next-generation products and experiences, powered by next-generation technologies.
We’ve compiled some of the biggest technology shape-shifter content in one place. It’s your one-stop shop for how, where and why new IT is being used to change the world. Here’s a sneak peek:
- 5 Technology Trends that hold the greatest potential to disrupt
- Work, Reimagined Human + Machine and the must-have skills in the age of AI
- The New Digital Face that’s simple, smart and setting a high bar
- Accenture and SAP a leading partnership for digital transformation
- The Place Where Magic Happens and dreams are turned into reality
- A 360 View of trailblazing results, every day
- Visit a Playground for Exploration to collaborate, create and empower
- Invent your future reality by merging the physical and virtual worlds
- Learn. Hone. Master the fast-evolving skills of the future
- Jobs of the Future that are shaping the technology of tomorrow
Ready to lead in the New? Find an opportunity with Accenture today.
Copyright © 2018 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, and High performance. Delivered. are trademarks of Accenture.
This document makes descriptive reference to trademarks that may be owned by others. The use of such trademarks herein is not an assertion of ownership of such trademarks by Accenture and is not intended to represent or imply the existence of an association between Accenture and the lawful owners of such trademarks.