February 02, 2016
Five Technology Trends Shaping the New People First Landscape
By: Accenture Recruitment
Keeping up with changing technology is vital to a successful career. It’s also just as important, for organizations to effectively evolve their corporate culture - to help their employees adapt, embrace new business strategies and continuously learn new skillsets. To do this, organizations need to put their people first.
Accenture’s recently released Technology Vision 2016 report, People First: The Primary of People in a Digital Age, investigates the five emerging technological trends shaping the People First landscape:
- Intelligent Automation – Organizations will need to adapt to make things simpler by integrating new products, services, technology tools, business models, alliances, ecosystems and more.
- Liquid Workforce – Enterprises will build liquid workforces that focus on building fluidity into three main areas: skills, projects and organization.
- Platform Economy – Powerful platform ecosystems combined with asset-driven businesses, like Apple and Amazon, will play a strategic role in all types of businesses.
- Predictable Disruption – Businesses will invest in integrated technologies that will allow them to make an impact in additional industries and break down traditional barriers.
- Digital Trust – As each piece of the business world goes digital, businesses will have more opportunities to gain (or lose) the trust of their consumers.
Learn more about the insights from this report and how you can prepare to play a key role in the evolving landscape at accenture.com/technologyvision.