<<< Start >>>
<<< End >>>
Why work at a single-technology company when you can have access to many technologies?
From SAP and Workday to Cloud and beyond, meet our people bringing innovation, intelligence and deep industry experience together with leading technologies to help reinvent businesses.
Our people are building cross-domain experiences, developing multidisciplinary skills and future-proofing their careers.
With continuous learning and development opportunities, you can go as far as your ambition takes you:
- Collaborate and innovate with the largest community of SAP specialists (50,000+) to solve the world’s leading companies’ most complex business problems.
- Define and implement Oracle cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in the industry, providing abundant career advancement opportunities.
- Grow with the biggest team of Salesforce-certified professionals in the industry and expand your expertise with the full support necessary to secure a Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
- Design and deploy innovative Workday solutions that help global clients optimize integration between systems, suppliers, customers and employees.
- Gain exclusive access to Microsoft’s Tech Center Ecosystem and work on the front lines of innovation.
Whether we’re building custom applications and software solutions, innovating with intelligent platforms, accelerating growth in the cloud or incubating new concepts in the lab, we’re a many-technologies company, delivering differentiated solutions to clients—and unparalleled career opportunities for our people.
Joe Rumbo, SAP Business & Technology Senior Manager, Chicago
What I do: I’m part of the S/4HANA Digital Enterprise Leadership Team, tapping into the new digital capabilities we have at our fingertips at Accenture.
An exciting project: I helped pioneer the implementation of our new S/4 platform. We were one of the first and largest clients to do so, truly leading Accenture into this new frontier.
Learn more about SAP careers with Accenture.
Darian Johnson, Cloud Advisory Managing Director, Dallas, Texas
What I do: I’m responsible for designing assets to increase and accelerate the adoption of public cloud.
An exciting project:Through our Accenture robotics community and multiple cloud communities, we’re building things that might apply to our clients two or three years from now.
Learn more about Cloud careers with Accenture.
Innovate with the world’s leading technologies and grow your career into the New. Find your fit with Accenture Technology.
Copyright © 2019 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, and New Applied Now are trademarks of Accenture.
This document makes descriptive reference to trademarks that may be owned by others. The use of such trademarks herein is not an assertion of ownership of such trademarks by Accenture and is not intended to represent or imply the existence of an association between Accenture and the lawful owners of such trademarks.