<<< Start >>>
<<< End >>>
What makes a workplace and its people innovative?
A culture that creates and nurtures innovation.
We know that. And we strive to keep that culture alive every day among our people, clients, partners and communities.
While there are many awards for innovative companies — there is only one that celebrates cultures of innovation: Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators.
Now in our fourth year, Accenture is proud to collaborate with Fast Company to identify and recognize organizations that are creating effective cultures of innovation that empower people at all levels to improve processes, create new products and invent new ways of doing business.
“Innovation is more important than ever as organizations seek new ways to navigate a dynamic and uncertain landscape,” said Paul Daugherty, Group Chief Executive–Technology & Chief Technology Officer and member of the judging panel. “These innovative organizations have cultures that offer meaningful employee engagement, and a chance to change the world.”
And we’re proud to share that many of our clients have made the list of the top 100 organizations.
Innovation powered by culture
It’s no secret that people bring more innovative ideas to the table when they are valued for their unique contributions, perspectives and cultures. That’s why this year, we expanded categories to recognize excellence in gender and diversity and sustainability.
Check out the companies who captured the spots for:
- Best Workplaces for Diverse Innovators
- Best Workplaces for Women Innovators
- Best Workplaces for Sustainability
Let’s continue innovating
- See who’s driving innovation at Accenture. Meet our A to Z People of Change to discover true innovators making a difference every day with the work they do.
- Join us on LinkedIn and Twitter using #FCBestWorkplaces to celebrate the organizations recognized in the Best Workplaces for Innovators ranking.
Join us to create change. One innovation at a time.