- BA or MA in Interaction Design, Communication Design, Product Design, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in professional web, software, or product design delivering products to market
- An online design portfolio demonstrating strong creative skills, the ability to generate compelling ideas, and a thorough understanding of the design process
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Marvel
- In depth knowledge and awareness of mobile and online UI frameworks (ie material.io), design systems
- Fundamental understanding of front-end technologies (not the coding skills but understanding the logic and limitations)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be able to work both on a team and independently.
About Your Role
- Find ways to make complex information and interaction as simple as possible and articulate this to team members
- Develop high quality visual assets, then refine these into complete, functional design systems
- Establish new visual design systems or work within existing ones
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business stakeholders, and hardware/software developers
- Utilize an understanding of client business requirements to perform the duties described above
- Advocate user-centricity within the organisation
The Candidates Will Receive:
- Access to the latest technologies
- Challenging work on highly innovative projects for international clients
- Supportive culture within a highly skilled team
Position will be based in Teknopark Istanbul / Pendik.
About Industry X.0
Industry X.0 is a new area within Accenture Digital. It encompasses an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.