- Initiating and participating in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and process improvements,
- Collecting and interpreting data,
- Automating and integrating processes,
- Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges,
- Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements,
- Proficient in writing analytical algorithms and knowing when to apply them. Having an in depth understanding of algorithms used in the field,
- Communicating and meeting with engineers and other stakeholders,
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders,
- Capable of taking a Data Science project end-to-end.
About Industry X.0:
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.