About Your Role:
- Design and build applications for iOS and/or Android platform,
- Follow and improve the software development lifecycle and software development practices of the company, prepare the software related technical documentation when needed,
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.
We are looking for Mobile App Developers to extend our Industry X.0 technical development team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Knowledge on native iOS and/or Android Application development,
- Knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, Java,
- Experience with SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git),
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design principles,
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android platform, core frameworks, APIs, development tools, build process, popular 3rd party libraries,
- Awareness of the Apple/Google UI/UX guidelines,
- Self motivated, able to self-improve, learn new and complex technologies,
- Understanding of Objective-C,Swift and/or Java language structure, object oriented design, application of design patterns,
- Interest in all sorts of mobile technologies,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.