Job Location: Istanbul
Regional Description: Turkey
Job Number: 00641849 00641849_en
As a Recruiter you will mainly perform end-to-end recruitment in line with client requirements, liaising with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives. You will directly work with Recruitment Lead to implement a number of local and global initiatives that support and develop our sourcing capability, candidate experience and Inclusion & Diversity programs.
- Closely working with the business team to understand the pipeline of new demand and requirements.
- Managing the candidate experience for significant sized business units and for managing relationships with those stakeholders.
- Engaging with candidates to ensure they are progressed efficiently.
- Working with Recruitment Lead to develop effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your business units.
- Collating market research and providing insight to the business on talent pool sizing, competitor movements and the Accenture Employee Value Proposition.
- Following up agency relations and internal controls processes.
- Conducting Recruitment Marketing Activities.
- Conducting end to end onboarding process.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from HR, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering and other related departments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle preferably in international companies or reputable headhunting firms.
- Knowledge of recruitment employment laws, practices and policies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in delivering HR services to internal clients.
- Experience in process, project and change management.
- Experience of sourcing in a fast paced professional services firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Proven ability to build and influence relationships at all levels.
- Subject matter expertise in recruitment through social media channels.
Location: Teknopark Istanbul, Pendik.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.