Accenture Consulting combines management & deep technology expertise with industry-specific insights to transform our clients’ ability to achieve their business outcomes using innovative technologies.
In our Products group we offer consulting services to clients in a variety of industries and operations, covering automotive, industrial equipment, life science, consumer goods, retail and travel & transportations. We focus on value creation for our clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
Our practice is a very active community and is growing rapidly. We are looking for Consultants to join our team and share our passion for HR transformation.
We Are Passionate About:
- Bringing innovation and market leading People, Change and HR solutions
- Tailoring our services and working closely with client teams
- Making our solutions relevant to the client and their issues
- Demonstrating a delivery and outcome focus at all levels
- Demonstrating our ability to combine technology and ‘run’ services
- You are responsible for supporting, executing and managing challenging consultancy projects in the area of HR Transformation within large organizations
- You help today’s companied blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise.
- You are involved in analyzing complex problems and implementing the right solutions as a trusted advisor
- You focus on capability development of leadership and employees
- You primarily work from the client site and can work on national or international projects
- You are an excellent communicator on both management and operational level
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ambitious to develop your HR and Industry expertise to continuously bring the best to our clients
- You are a team player and you excel in solving complex Human Resources related problems. You are goal driven, you take responsibility and you have good persuasion skills.
- You have relevant experience in Organization design, HR strategy definition, HR operating model design/implementation, HR operational excellence and HR delivery models
- You are experienced and/or familiar with cloud based HRMS (eg. Workday, Successfactors, Oracle Cloud).
- You have an understanding of HR transformation methods and are able to facilitate discussions and workshops of select HR leading practices; e.g. employee experience, HR analytics, operational excellence, future workforce, social media and collaboration.
- You actively built client relationship(s) as well as your network within Accenture
- You have experience in working in a project-context and in teams
- You are pro-active and have good persuasion skills
- You want to deliver tangible results
A Typical Day For Our Consultants Might Include:
- Deliver high quality deliverables for the deployment of an HR Transformation project, i.e. Organization design, HR strategy definition, HR operating model design/implementation, HR operation excellence and HR delivery models.
- Sharing Accenture’s points of view on best practice with clients
- Providing consulting expertise to Products clients by helping them to develop and deliver a range of HR transformation solutions
- Building strong client relationships and your network within Accenture, Products and the practice
- Leading small to midsize teams and coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Developing yourself proactively