Job Location: Istanbul
Regional Description: Turkey
Job Number: 00586162 00586162_en
At Fjord, visual design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. Visual designers work collaboratively with UX and Content Design teams, absorbing the project’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way. As a Visual Designer, you’ll contribute to concepts, strategies, and visual design artifacts at the project level.
· Articulate the story and vision clearly in the service of our discipline.
· Consistently push ourselves toward groundbreaking design thinking.
· Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class design.
· Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
· Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
· Assist with the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
· Design mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards under specific direction from the project’s Creative Lead.
· Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
· Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
· Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
· Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
· Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.#LI-DNI
• 3+ years of design experience, preferably at a digital agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience).
• Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience in Visual Design.
· Practical command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
· Strong digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
· Intermediate awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
· Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
· Basic understanding of technical and cross-platform implications (strengths and limitations of individual native, hybrid, and HTML platforms).
· Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
· Have great interpersonal skills, lots of curiosity, and a can-do-attitude.
· Love working in a collaborative team environment and have experience of interacting with multinational clients.
· Can handle masses of qualitative material, sort out the essential, and communicate the heart of the matter in a clear and crisp manner.
· You are a creative problem-solver with the ability to switch back and forth between the big picture and the details.
· Have a practical knowledge of design process, experience design, and content creation in order to produce tangible outcomes.
· Fluent in English.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe that design can solve complex problems by focusing on solutions and big ideas. At Fjord, this work is the cornerstone and the catalyst for products and services that change the world. We’re inspired every day to bring meaningful experiences into the world, and we’re looking for people who want to collaborate and do their best work with us. If this sounds like a place you want to be, consider this your invitation to join us.
Please apply with your English CV and portfolio!#LI-DNI
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.