Job Location: Istanbul
Job Number: 00465754 00465754_en
At Fjord, visual design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. Visual designers work collaboratively with UX and Content Design teams, absorbing the project’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way. As a Visual Designer, you’ll be accountable for concepts, strategies, and visual design artifacts at the project level.
As a team, we:
As a designer, you:
· Manage design activities at the project level.
· Facilitate communication across teams to ensure alignments and efficiencies.
· Balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints with design.
· Participate in workshops, conferences, and other studio activities.
· Define visual design needs for projects, while sharing your Pantone mood of the day.
Working together, we will:
· Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
· Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
· Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.
Required Background and Skills:
We expect the successful Visual Design Candidates to have 2 to 5 years experience of delivering interface design solutions for various clients. The candidate must thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
Being part of a team:
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.