- 3+ years of software engineering and hands-on programming experience with at least one of the major OOP languages: Java, C#, C++
- Polyglot programming: Ability to use several different programming languages in need
- Ability to work with varying .NET based or Java EE based software stacks/technologies
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills and a high degree of intellectual horsepower
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with major frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, EF
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with middleware components e.g. message queues, message brokers, cache servers, service discovery, distributed transaction management
- Professional backend experience with Python or NodeJS
- Experience with PaaS cloud services like Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containerization
- Experience in DevOps and/or build automation
Position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.
About Industry X.0
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.