- Design, code and test program or application modules that meet design specifications
- Eager to follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency within the organization
- 3+ years of software engineering and hands-on programming experience with at least one of the major OOP languages: Java, C#, C++
- Polyglot programming: Ability to use several different programming languages in need
- Ability to work with varying .NET based or Java EE based software stacks/technologies
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills and a high degree of intellectual horsepower
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with major frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, EF
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with middleware components e.g. message queues, message brokers, cache servers, service discovery, distributed transaction management
- Professional backend experience with Python or NodeJS
- Experience with PaaS cloud services like Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containerization
- Experience in DevOps and/or build automation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.