- Build, coach, and manage a high performing inside sales team that is focused on technology/ Retail/ Edu / Consumer / SMB clients.
- Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Partner with inside sales reps to close business. Being willing and able to pick up the phone and work on sales alongside the team.
- Collaborate with other sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and sales tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Hold sales agents accountable for sales and expectations, following company policies, and taking corrective action if needed.
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote a performance driven, fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate and improve administration processes.
- Schedule and run regular team meetings with the appropriate cadence.
- Be a Data Evangelist!
- Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Maintain and nurture a team size of 10 to 12 direct reports.
- 15 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology / Education / SMB / Retail / Consumer space.
- Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics. Aware of the latest Sales tools and platforms available in the industry. Use case knowledge an added advantage.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
- The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.