· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
· Recruiting experience in Corporate Function roles
· Candidate Relationship Management
· Candidate Sourcing, Screening & Assessment
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.