Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
* Develop automated test scripts using QTP as the main testing tool
* Execute automated test scripts
* Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
* Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
* Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
* Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
* Validate fixes.
* Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.